“Go to school, honey” “Get good grades!
“You’re so lucky to be a college student right now.”
“You need a good job. You need a college degree”
You’re one of those people telling me these things? If so, BITE MY ASS. Go ahead. Get a big chunk.
I’m sure if you (college students) haven’t already heard this from someone, then you’ve been one to spout it. Here’s the deal: SHUT UP AND BREATHE!
Do I come across to the average person as someone interested in achieving that perfect American Dream? Isn’t the significance now on being an individual and doing what you want? I mean, that’s what I want. I want to be able to do my own thing.
MY OWN THING:
– Being financially independent
– Being able to say no when I’m at home
– Not have to go to class every stupid day
– Not stress about grades, grades, grades
– Get a reliable and rewarding job
– Get enough money (eventually) to purchase chickens and a large plot of land
That last one is my big one.
But in the meantime, while all us college students are still waiting to do our own thing, here’s a few websites to procrastinate on instead of doing that stupid thing they call homework:
Hope those give you some light at the end of the tunnel! 🙂